Skip to product information
1 of 6


AMCargoBikes Open Kindergarten Electric Cargo Bike

AMCargoBikes Open Kindergarten Electric Cargo Bike

Regular price £3,799.00 GBP
Regular price £3,899.99 GBP Sale price £3,799.00 GBP
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.


The Kindergarten Open electric cargo bike is the perfect custom design for those who want to have the opportunity to ride with children such as child minders, day care centres or nurseries. The bike can fit three children on each bench, and there is plenty of room for the children comfortably enjoy the ride, while safety and comfort are the priority.

This special design can be added to the standard Cargo Bike, Electric Cargo Bike, and Ultimate Curve. If you often drive with 6 children, we recommend our Electric Cargo Bike models for extra power and assistance in your daily life.

Benches and harnesses for 6 children are included.



- Removable canopy system with transparent panorama canopy and entrance from the sides
- High quality front and rear fenders
- Luggage rack with straps
- Chain cover and Bell
- 2 x Powerful LED headlights and 1 x rear light
- Safety belt for 6 children (Y safety belt)
- Children's bench for 6 children
- Front opening so the children can easily board the Cargo Bike
- The opening has high quality lock hinges so the opening can be locked safely
- The edges of the front box have high durance rubber rims to avoid wear and tear



Colour: Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, antirust treatment and
anti-slip seal)
Steering: Newest "Anti-Tilt" patented steering/handlebar system with self-straightens
adjusting function. Makes it super easy to turn and steer, straightens automatically
Display: Easy and user-friendly Deluxe Digital LCD display with 6 different speed limit.
Electronic "Walking mode": Hold down a button on the display and the bike drives up
to 5 km/h.
Motor: Powerful and robust 250W Brushless engine with latest "Low-Energy Consumption & No Noise" technology and provides up to a maximum of 25 km/h at the highest speed level and of course CE approved.
Battery: 36V, 9 Ah Li-ion battery- Anti-theft lock (CE, GS and TUV approved).
Charger: Smart charger that stops charging when the battery is fully charged
Gear: 6 external Shimano Tourney(SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter.
Brakes: Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear+ parking brake
Front wheels: 20" Kenda tires
Back wheel: 26" Kenda tire
Tyres: Anti Puncture
Rims: Aluminium wheels with sturdy spokes.
Loading capacity: 150 kg.
Box dimensions: 91 cm. x 59 cm. (LxW)
Weight: 47 kg.
Dimensions: 214 x 88 x 126 cm

Accessories (included):
High quality adjustable seat with shock absorber and extra comfort.
Adjustable bicycle handle with ergonomic leather handle that can be adjusted in height.
The bottom of the box is treated with anti-slip material.
Space for a baby chair.
Safety belts for 6 children (Y seatbelts).
Children's bench for 6 children.
Front opening, so the children can easily come in and out of the cargo bike.


Fast and Free 2-5 working Day Delivery. This bike is delivered 80% assembled. Assembly of the remaining 20% does not require any special tools. Just a spanner, hex wrench, screwdriver. 2-4 hours of work is sufficient to mount the box cycle. Detailed photo assembly manual included.


AMCargoBikes 24 month warranty.

Please note that in order for the right to claim on bicycles, ongoing service and general maintenance must have been carried out.

View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review